We are excited to be participating in the FinTech Hackathon in New York City on April 6-7. The goal of the FinTech Hackathon is to promote the development of financial technology for institutional customers and consumers. This is a space in which the Caplin web trading technology is being used by leading financial institutions to power their web trading apps.
To help participants realize their ideas over the weekend, we will offer our technology and expertise in building web trading apps. Participants will have access to:
- cutting-edge web trading technologies including Caplin Trader and Caplin Platform
- a group of Caplin delegates to help answer technology and business questions
- and a little incentive in the way of a $500 Apple voucher for the best and most innovative use of Caplin technology
In addition, we will be happy to host and promote any Caplin related projects from the FinTech Hackathon on the soon-to-be-launched Caplin Labs.
Interested? Register here for a full 24 hours of FinTech Hacking.
Overview of API/Platform on offer from Caplin:
- Caplin Platform, providing the following services
- Real-time Market Data
- Internalized and historical data, ideal for charting applications
- Alerting (price or other rules) on data based on configurable triggers
- Personal watchlists
- BladeRunner framework for developing, testing and deploying enterprise-scale HTML5 apps
- Caplin Trader HTML5 Libraries, components and libraries for rapid construction of real-time finance and trading front-ends in HTML5